Considering a career in the arts and luxury sector? Want to know what roles exist in an auction house?
This summer, get up close and personal and hear stories of managers, jewellery specialists, gallerists and more, on how they forged their own career paths. Experience the art & luxury world this summer through our weekly themed programmes, from contemporary art to selling luxury, the auction business and the Classics: Chinese Paintings and Works of Art.
Through lectures, sharings, visits and workshops, we will give participants a clearer view of the career paths and choices for those interested in the arts and luxury sector. Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion, access to Christie’s Education guided CV workshops, and opportunities for guided tours during Christie’s Hong Kong Auction previews.
Suitable for graduating high school students and up, with full time students eligible for 50% off.
Our goal is to connect you with the art & luxury world and to assist you in your passion and career journey.
We look forward to seeing you in-person in Hong Kong or online!
Through our themed programmes, you will:
- Understand the many varied and different career paths in the art and luxury industry
- Meet industry professionals and gain insight into the “day in the life” of specialists, gallerists, business roles
- Receive expert guidance and advice on how to prepare yourself to enter the art and luxury industry
- Experience what it’s like to work in the industry through handling sessions and visits
- Equip yourself with knowledge in different art categories and the current market environment
Click here to send us an email if you have a question regarding the course