This dynamic and informative one-week course will provide you with a broad-ranging introduction to key roles within the Art World.
You will meet art industry professionals who will share their own career paths as well as describe the fields in which they operate and highlight differing roles available within the art sector.
The five-day course provides a forum where you will have the opportunity to talk to our speakers and seek expert knowledge, tips, advice and personal leads. By the end of the course, you will have gained essential information and insight on key art industry positions and main entry requirements that may help you meet your own career goals.
- Geoffrey Lowsley - Collection Manager for the personal collections of Valentino and Giancarlo Giammetti
- Kelsey Corbett - Senior Curator for Thaddeaus Ropac Gallery London
- Leila de Vos van Steenwijk - Christie's, Global Director Christie’s Education
- Elizabeth Von Hapsburg, Managing Director, Winston Art Group
- You will meet leading art industry professionals who will share their own career paths allowing you to start/ expand your network of contacts.
- You will receive tips and advice on the skills necessary to carry out particular roles within the art world.
- By the end of the week you will have gained essential information and insight on key art industry careers and their main entry requirements.
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions and build personal leads providing you with the next steps towards your career in the art world.
- This course is part of the Art Business Masterclass Certificate click here to find out more.-