Unlock the secrets of the contemporary art world with the Contemporary Art Masterclass Certificate, the ultimate career-focused online and live-streamed course designed to give you a comprehensive understanding of the industry.
With a twelve-month study period, this Masterclass brings together two required online courses, two required live-streamed courses, and a choice of two additional online or live-streamed courses for a fully-rounded education. Each pre-recorded online class is six weeks long*, while the live-streamed courses are intensive five-day programs, giving you the flexibility and immersive experience you need to succeed.
*The optional course Watches is five weeks long.
By the end of the Masterclass, you will have:
- Acquired cutting-edge perspectives and expert insights into contemporary art through a series of lectures and feature interviews.
- Grasped the complexities of the commercial and public structures of the contemporary art world.
- Gained a deeper understanding of the legal practices and regulations in the major art regions of the USA, Europe, UK, and China.
- Learned how to analyze and invest in art as an asset class, including the risks and rewards involved.
- Discovered the logistics of art ownership and maintaining an art object's long-term value.
- Selected additional learning in a subject of your interest, such as appraisals, valuation, authenticity, philanthropy, and marketing and communications.
- Acquired the practical knowledge and actionable insights necessary to build a successful career in the contemporary art world.
Click each button to view further details. Please complete your registration for the Contemporary Art Masterclass from this page.
Required Online Courses
|And choose one from either:||
Required Virtual Courses
Choose Two Additional Online or Virtual Courses
To enroll on the Christie’s Education Contemporary Art Masterclass Certificate, call us on (+44) 7824474719 or use the Register button to complete your enrolment online.
Click here to send us an email if you have a question regarding the course