This programme takes you to look at luxury collectibles from the perspective of Christie's specialists and marketing experts. You will learn about some of the top lots sold at auctions, and how luxury is marketed by one of the world's most sophisticated luxury brands. We also present all you need to know as to developing a career in the luxury departments at Christie's.
Click here to learn about other modules of the same series or add Alice to learn more.
- Masterpieces and Auction Records
Sara Mao | Director of Christie’s Education Asia Pacific
- Marketing Luxury at Christie’s
CY Tang | Head of Design & Production, Christie's Asia Pacific
- Creating The House of Luxury
Betsy Chow | Marketing Manager, Christie's Asia Pacific
- Watchmaking Houses and the Auction Market
Alexandre Bigler | Head of Watches, Asia Pacific, Christie's Asia Pacific
- Developing a Career in the Jewellery World
Belinda Yuen | Junior Specialist, Jewellery, Christie's Asia Pacific
- Developing a Career in Luxury Handbags
Jerry Chang | Specialist, Handbags & Accessories, Christie's Asia Pacific
- Developing Fine Wine into a Career
Fiona Hui | Specialist, Wine, Christie's Asia Pacific
*Schedule and topics are subject to change.